Friday, February 06, 2009

In Process

I have a project at work that is an invitation for an event. Its for a medical building specialty event. So I picked up the job and started away. The deadline for the first item, and ad came around super quick. The week that a coworker got laid off, so we were trying to pick up the work she slacked on not doing cause she knew she was getting canned, ont top of everything else we had to do. But I designated time and told people what schedule they could expect, and gave almost a solid day to getting the ad done.
Its a lot that had to do, because she wanted a logo they coud use for the event, and this ad was obviously supposed to tie into the invitation that would be soon following.
The logos that I quickly developed I thought were pretty cool. The weekend before Ihad done some thumbnailing/conceptualizing so I had and idea what to do when I started on the computer. Then ba-da-bing within a couple hours, busted these fellas out.


The builsing is designed with a certain natural aestetic, so I thought to keep along those lines, sort of. That plus medical professional. This weekend I have to figure out the paper and style and all the exterior features that we might go with so I can start the design next week.So soon!!

No comments: