Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dream

I had a really strange dream last night. It was like I was living in this cliff world that was arounf a lake. People lived in the cliffs. It seems like there was an old guy that I dated that now had a mowhawk that I wasaround this place with. I dont remember exactly the events of the dream, but we would go water skiing with seaweed attached to the boats and just using our feet. Then there were times that I would be going up the cliffs to someplace, and would fall into the lake. I was then trying to move over to these folks house at water level, but I was just watching it. It seems like I couldnt gfet over there or out of the water, up the cliff.
I thought this was a very bizarre dream, so I looked it up in a dream dictionary. Not knowing what to look up, I tried cliffs and water.
Cliffs:To dream that you or someone falls off a cliff, suggests that you are going through some difficult times and are afraid of what is ahead for you. You fear that you may not be up for the challenge or that you cannot meet the expectations of others.

To dream that you are climbing to the top of a cliff, symbolizes your ambition and drive. The dream may parallel your desires to achieve success and be the at the top of your profession. It is analogous to climbing the corporate ladder.


Climb: To dream that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.), signifies that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach. Climbing also means that you have risen to a level of prominence within the social or economic sphere.

To dream that you are climbing down a cliff, indicates that you need to acknowledge and take notice of your unconscious. You are expressing some hesitance and reservation with delving into your more negative feelings. Alternatively, it suggests that you may be feeling low or emotionally drained.


Water: To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged. You need to let out some steam.

To see muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.


Well, I think that sums up the craziness I have been seeing in my life lately. I think I need to be more proactive to work with things and get over those cliffs. So I guess that means I need to get busy and stop messing around on the computer. You cant walk on water in bed, so get going.

No comments: