Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter In San Diego


Jealous? Well winter has finally made it to San Diego. Although I think that Old Man Winter was pretty worn out by the time he reached us, because comparitivly with the rest of the nation, we've got it easy.
Last night I actually had to pull out my winter bed spread, the down comforter. My fleece cover wasn't cutting it anymore. And I have been making much use out of my hats, scarfs and leggins/tights. But my jacket suffices with a light jacket and a hoodie, thats it! Its funny, because this is how cold it was in Europe the last 2 weeks I was there, in September!

Yup, thats all I'm dealing with. Looks like it's going to be raining on Christmas. I have a weather app on my phone that I have my reletives/friends locations, and it's interesting to see how different places in the world compare with weather lately. I learned once Megan moved to Utah what this app looks like when it snows, and it shows how intense it is snowing with the density of flakes Ive noticed. Ill have to post one later, cause I guess at this moment its not snowing there.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I swear it has been snowing here for a week straight. Will it ever end?