Friday, October 10, 2008

Europe photos

Well I have finally managed to get most of my photos online. They are posted to by brothers mobile.me account (thanks bro-tar).
Europe Photos
It seems I deleted some that I didn't want to. I wish I could edit the caption on this page, but can't seem to figure out how to do that. Im also trying to get the panoramic shots I took stitched together. Course that falls in line after other stuff I take care of. My ball keeps rolling and if I don't stay on top of it, I won't get any where.
Secondly, added a new show to my 'tivo' list.

One because it's a show about bikers and outlaws. Two because of this guy...

The bikes arn't anything particuarly great, but still is a good watch.
I've started getting projects together for my website. Im hoping to have the photo shoot completed by next weekend, if my friends schedule allows.
I went out hunting to see if the adidas project I worked on were in the stores yet. Since it has been a year, I figured that would be enough tim eot print, distribute and get onto the apparel. Sure enough, when I went to the golf store, all of the Adidas Gold apparel had the hang tag system that I designed, every piece of adidas golf apparel! I did a little happy dance when I saw that. Also the displays and point of purchase stuff I designed was in place to. So go to an adidas golf retail area, and lots of the photos and clothing stand imagry/graphics/banners were done by yours truly. Also it goes to show how far in advance they have certain lines and looks completed. I did this work over a year ago. Once I ge the photos completed, well you'll just have to wait for the website:) Im shooting for end of the year.
Also Ive been working on a mural for a city development non-profit. Its a commsion to paint some electric boxes in National City. I have to finish up the drawing this weekend and send it off.
Well, that wraps it up for now.

No comments: